In my project system I want project progress analysis on the basis of only
time proportionality. Cost will not be consider for progress andtheir are
different units used like m, m3, km & hr for work in internal & external
activities, so is it possible to do such setting on the basis of confirmation in
Yes it is possible do through activity confirmation. It all depends on EV
basis, their you need to set time proportionality.
You need to perform sequence of operations to get EVA. for time prop. you
need to maintain scheduling, activity confirmation etc.
Define default meas method as Time prop for objects in customising.
You need to do customization settings for EVA for progress version, statistical
key figures, value catagories, progress cost element etc.
You can go the following customizing steps... this will help you to configure as
per your needs. This is not as per your need, as only you can understand what
all the customizations you need to do........
1. Create Progress Version 101 with exclusive use 'Progress Analysis'. I have
selected Plan & Actual check boxes.
2. Settings for Progress Version-
a) Plan version - '0'
b) EV basis - Cost plan (active project, annual values)
c) POC weighting - Cost plan (active project, annual values)
d) Planning type - Basic dates
e) Early / Late - earliest possible
f) Both reference boxes selected
3. SKFs- I created three SKFs 10 (Non-Aggregated POC), 20 (Aggregated POC)
and 30 (POC for RA) with unit of measure '%' and selected the Key value category
4. I need to assign these SKFs to different value categories. I created three
value category 10, 20 & 30 with selection 'SKF with total values' and unit of
measure '%'. Then I assigned SKF 10 to VC 10, SKF 20 to VC 20, SKF 30 to VC 30
5. I assigned measurement method as default value:
a) WBS (Plan) - Cost Proportional
b) WBS (Actual) - Cost Proportional
c) Internal Activity (Plan) - Cost Proportional
d) Internal Activity (Actual) - Degree of Processing
c) Exernal activity(Plan) - Cost Proportional
d) Exernal Activity (Actual) - Degree of Processing
6. I made progress cost element '6511100' (Secondary cost element) with Cost
element category as 61.
7. I maintain a value catagory 6511100 with Cost radio button selected.
And assigned the progress cost element to the value catagory. i.e Cost element
6511100 to value catagory 6511100.
8. I maintain the assignment of cost element group. ie. I assigned progress
cost elemnt to cost element group with default radio button selected. In the
cost element group, I have selected certain cost elements which we regularly
used (cost elements for project materials, project manhours, project contracts,